The strength of Destination Success is the methodical, step-by-step tutorials that scaffold student learning. The combination of animation video, audio, and content embedded into the learning experience makes it possible for students to see concepts in action. Destination Success focuses on real world situations and problems. Students immediately relate skills to their everyday lives and to the world they see around them.
Destination Success is for both elementary teachers and students. Teachers are able to use the dynamic content to illustrate concepts and principles. Animated books, songs, and activities come to life at teachers’ fingertips while working with a whole class, learning group, or individual student. Students can have virtual content delivered to their home, the library, school, or any setting with Internet access.
- Teachers can select and assign lessons within Destination Success that support their current classroom instructional efforts
- Content can be easily embedded within lesson plans
- Content can be used for intervention strategies, safety nets, mentoring programs, and Team Up
- Off-campus connectivity provides all elementary students with 24/7 home and community access (libraries, faith based organizations, etc.)
- Reading content available for K-8
- Mathematics content available for K-Algebra
- Access to full time and on call consultants
- Full time service desk for just-in-time assistance