- Video Conferencing classes are capped at 30. No more large impersonal, overloaded classes.
- You are not sitting at home alone at your computer and missing the interaction of your peers - as you would with an online course.
- You have immediate access to the trainer or a knowledgeable remote site facilitator to answer your questions and assist you with the lesson.
- There is no need to travel long distances to get training. There is no need to come to the Schultz Center. You can stay close to home in your own school district.
- All your training materials are provided. No need to download huge files to your computer or to print out massive manuals or assignments.
- Interactive video conferencing classes meet conveniently just after school. No need to spend nights away from your family and friends working on the computer.
- You don't need to have any special software, fast (and expensive) internet access or "top-of-the-line" computers to train - as you might with an online course.
- Depending on the rules at your video conferencing site, you are usually free to eat while you are training and to discuss quietly what is being presented.
- There is no charge for video conferencing training to the teacher.
- Districts usually provide in-service points, comp time, or service hours for video conferencing training.
392 South Boulevard East
Macclenny, FL 32063
2233 Village Square Parkway
Orange Park, FL 32003
John Long Professional Development Center
Across the street from the Clay County School Board
900 Walnut Street
Green Cove Springs, FL 32043
3750 State Road 220
Middleburg, FL 32068
13200 Chets Creek Blvd. S
Jacksonville, FL 32244
829 Riverside Avenue
Jacksonville, FL 32204
4831 Greenland Road
Jacksonville, FL 32258
Center for Teaching and Leadership
4019 Boulevard Center Drive
Raines High School
3663 Raines Avenue
Jacksonville, FL 32209
1201 Atlantic Avenue
Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
40 Orange Street
St. Augustine, FL 32084
- Alternative Certification
- Standards Based Instruction
- Model Classroom
- Virtual Field Trips with the Cummer Museum
The Schultz Center for Teaching and Leadership is excited about the opportunity to provide our member districts with training, study and review for teachers interested in improving and expanding their knowledge and classroom effectiveness.