COURSE REGISTRATION SYSTEM SUPPORT
If you need help registering for a course, you should be able to find most answers through one of the following links.
- Duval County Public School Teachers (PDF)
- Duval County Public School Staff (Paraprofessionals, Part Time employees, Physical/Occupational Therapists) (PDF)
- Duval County Public School New Teacher (PDF)
- Duval County Charter Schools/Duval County Public Schools Substitute Teachers (PDF)
- Florida Statewide Districts/Private School Teachers/Retired Duval County Public School Teachers (PDF)
About Electronic Registrar Online by eSchool Solutions
Electronic Registrar Online (ERO) is a user-friendly interface that enables best practices in staff development and seamlessly connects teachers, administrators, facilitators, and other employees. Teachers and administrators can register for courses 24/7 via the Internet or by touchtone phone and have access to powerful planning, enrollment, and tracking tools. Users will receive automatic email reminders and will be automatically placed on a wait list if a course is at capacity.
- To view a complete listing of courses offered at the Schultz Center or to electronically enroll in courses using the online course registration system, click here. Log in and click "Course Catalog." Click the down arrow next to category, select the desired category, and then click "Search." Click on either a course title to view details or click "Register" to the left of that course title to register for the course.
- Save the ERO log in screen to your Favorites list or put it on your Links bar in Internet Explorer.
- If you don’t know your personnel number, look on your paycheck stub, or your pay statement.
- Don't forget – your school number or RC number is a 4-digit number usually beginning with “3”. For example, Mandarin High is 3260.
- This is a secure online system, so always click “Exit” when you’re finished.
- Check your Duval County Public Schools web mail regularly – ERO will send you email reminders and notifications.
- To view the Schultz Center attendance and registration policy, click here.
- If you forget your password, you’ll need to click “Forget your PIN?” on the log in page. The organization id is 32207. If you need further assistance, please call the Schultz Center at (904) 348-5757.
- If you don’t know or can’t find your personnel number, ask your school’s book keeper or someone with SAP access to look it up for you. (NOTE: Schultz Center employees do not have the ability to look up your personnel number).